The wonderful thing about breakfast is that you can pretty much eat it any time of the day and it's socially acceptable. Pancakes for dinner? Hell yeah! Cereal for a midnight snack? No judgmental eyes here, okay? Admittedly, there are those who don't wake up in time for ‘traditional’ breakfast hours (read: the call center agents are pretty good examples). But what's fun about so-called traditional hours anyway?
Here are some of the things I have tried when my husband and I recently visited Jones All Day Restaurant in Serendra, Bonifacio Global City serving up the best all-day breakfasts (with both Bakery and Bistro too!) in town, no matter if it's well past lunchtime.
Jones All Day is a nice place to enjoy breakfast with a pleasing and vibrant atmosphere. The café is right in the heart of Serendra, Bonifacio Global City. Enjoy filling and scrumptious meals at any time of the day with their friendly staff and baristas. Great service along with freshly served dishes makes Jones All Day a nice place to spend your breakfast or lunch or even late-time snacks with. A variety of drinks can be served along with the dishes that they provide from coffee, tea, and sparkling soda or wine depending on their customer’s preference or taste. Jones All Day provides their customers with a variety of meals served with the finest and fresh produce right off the market. Let me give you an idea of what to try and order when you come and visit them. Check them out:
- Jones All Day conveniently serves breakfast all day. We're huge fans of the smashed avocado on toast. Their Salmon Gravlax Avocado Toastie is a must-try! Think simple, healthy, and tasty.
- Inject some sugar into your veins with their Crispy Brioche French Toast (P295). It’s a three-berry compote, toasted almonds and crème fraîche
|Jones All Day's Crispy Brioche French Toast (P295)|
- Not after a sugar hit? Jones Schnitzel (P595) composed of golden crisp pork loin, fried egg, anchovies, butter, purple kraut, potato salad and fresh lemon is a winner.
- For some of the best hangover food in BGC, pay Jones All Day a visit. Their Mr. Jones Filipino Breakfast (P350) is all you could ever need. It has the restaurant's famous tapa, garlic rice, two cage-free eggs, achara, and fresh orange. It is a breakfast staple that’s really excellent and just don’t believe our words for it. Order them yourselves during your visit. They are the actual best.
|Mr. Jones famous tapa|
- Jones All Day also features other brekky faves but they also have power salads if you’re in the mood for something healthy. And if you’re after something that’s filling and yummy but absolutely healthy and guilt-free, order their mean Jones Vegan Bowl (P575). It’s made from totally vegan plant-based kofta balls, broccoli, cauliflower, kale, basil, cilantro, cabbage, carrots, onions, crispy garbanzos, passion fruit-herb vinaigrette.
|Jones Vegan Bowl|
- They also serve house-made handkerchief pasta. We tried their Dan Dan (P395) made from Szechuan chili oil, garlic, cilantro, sesame seeds. But they have other varieties you could try if you aren't into anything with peanuts and a bit spicy stuff.
|Dan Dan Homemade Handkerchief Pasta|
8. If you love breakfast, Jones All Day pancakes will definitely leave you full and satisfied for the rest of the day. If you have children with you share with them chocolate lasagna with ice cream available at their café. Kids aren’t left out as they have a diverse range of desserts which includes Flourless Chocolate, other decadent sweets, and Carmen ice Cream. Check them out today.
9. Jones All Day serves one of the best French Onion Soup known to man (no kidding, I swear, they’re fantastic!). A spoonful is sure to chase away any remnants of a hangover. Seriously, this is one of my favorites that I had enjoyed the most from this bistro + bakery restaurant in BGC.
|Jones All Day French Onion Soup|
10. Get your seafood fix and get it at any time of day at Jones All Day. Just one of the reasons why we luuuve this restaurant. And you can find them all your fave kinds of seafood with one order. (double win). Just ask for their Jones Seafood Tower (P1,295). It’s got everything you’ll ever wanted if you’re hankering for fresh seafoods. They’ve got fresh oysters flown daily, shrimp cocktail, mussels, salmon, tuna & uni sashimi, coctel de mariscos, spicy tuna dynamite, fresh citrus, corn tortilla, nori, saltine crackers. If you want more oysters, just tell them and they can customize the seafood tower according to your liking.
|Jones All Day Seafood Tower|
Jones All Day has a number of wonderful all-day breakfast, lunch, and dinner options. We'd suggest a dish, but as the menu changes so frequently, it’s better to just wing it. You may have to wait for a table on weekends, but we assure you, it's worth it.
|Purple Plum Fairy and husband Jason|
Jones All Day opens as early as 7AM. They also have al fresco dining for those who’d like to stay outdoors. Jones All Day is from the Raintree Hospitality Group—the same people who brought us other popular establishments such as Providore, Friends & Family, Farmer’s Table among many others.
Jones All Day is located at the G/F Serendra, Bonifacio Global City. For more information, you may want to check out Jones All Day Menu.
Post a Comment