It was only in 2015 that I learned I had diabetes. Prior to that, I wasn't aware I was even diabetic. I only found out about it after my eyes bled and I started seeing 'floaters.' It turned out I already had diabetic retinopathy. Had I known my condition, I would've taken food supplements made from bittergourd such as Bittergo from ATC Healthcare. Based on research, Bittergo helps lower blood sugar which can be beneficial to those with diabetes like me.
My endocrinologist says that diabetes may lead to a whole lot of complications, however, it is a manageable condition. For her, it's just a matter of healthy living plus a huge change of lifestyle. I know it sounds simple but is actually difficult to do. Here are some ways to prevent (if you're lucky not to have it (diabetes) yet or somehow help manage diabetes if you already have the said condition:
1. Lose extra weight – A healthy weight helps control blood sugar levels.
2. Control your carbohydrates – Manage your carbs intake daily, this will help keep your blood sugar under control.
3. Do Regular Exercise– Regular exercise daily cuts down stress and triglyceride levels.
4. Get enough rest – Getting enough sleep leads to a healthier eating habit with improved blood sugar level.
5. Be conscious about your blood sugar – When you know where you stand and which level your blood sugar is at, you will know if you just need diet or you have to get checked by a physician already. It helps if you have your very own glucometer so you can manage your blood sugar regularly. When you are conscious about your blood sugar level, you'll be able to manage and control it.
Of course, like I've said above, it helps if you're also taking dietary food supplement that helps you to manage and lower your blood sugar levels. This is where Bittergo comes in. BitterGo is a dietary food supplement that is made from high content of Ampalaya Extract, Banaba Extract, Luyang Dilaw Extract, and Bawang Extract. According to studies these ingredients are popular for its health benefits like managing insulin levels, lowering blood sugar levels, aids in managing diabetes symptoms and stimulating the pancreas, spleen and liver to intensify absorption—these ingredients may be able to deliver aid especially for blood sugar control.
Made more effective than powdered ingredients, it is a product of extensive research and development with top quality from the collaborating group of ATC Healthcare International Corporation, Phil. United Pharmaceutical Corporation (PUPC) and The Bioscience and Technology Business Center together with KanPro Research Incorporated in the University of Kansas.
For more information on BitterGo, You can like them on Facebook or follow @BitterGoPH on Instagram and Twitter.
*Note that, BitterGo is not a medicinal drug and should not be used to treat the symptoms of any disease.
BitterGo is SRP P7.50 per piece, available at all Mercury Drug and other leading drugstores and supermarkets nationwide!