|Are you up for speed dating this Valentine's Day?|
It's going to be Valentine's Day next week!!! How do you plan to spend that special red-letter day? Are you single and still looking for a prospective date? Fret no more! The folks at the Araneta City could hear you. So if you're up for the challenge and game to meet potential partners or simply want to meet new friends, then you must take this opportunity as Araneta City organizes a speed dating event billed as "Love for the First Time."
|Araneta City conducts Speed Dating for Valentine's Day 2020|
It's about time you get out of your comfort zone and meet fellow eligible singles as you enjoy the formalized matchmaking process. This is the first time Araneta City will be doing this kind of event. It will be held at the Cyberpark 1 Tacobell branch on February 13, 2020 (so that you can still have a day before the V-Day itself and make plans).
Interested to join? Here's how:
- This is open to all Araneta City-zens
- First 15 male and 15 females to pre-register will be able to join the speed dating event.
- Wait for a text message from Araneta City to confirm your participation
- Pre-registration will only run until February 9, 2020 (so hurry up and sign up NOW!!)
- To register, please click on the link http://tiny.cc/gjbdjz
That's it! Good luck! If you're lucky enough, you can get into the first brave 15 men and women to go on Araneta City's first speed dating event. And who knows, you might even meet your first love here too. Have fun guys!
If you have any questions or you have changed your mind, contact Mr. Michael Clemor via firstname.lastname@example.org