|Handwashing is a must these days because of Covid-19 virus.|
The ongoing pandemic brought about by the Covid-19 virus had caused an alarm across the globe. Health experts say that the best way to fight the said virus aside from wearing the proper face mask and face shield would have to be frequent hand washing. Effective handwashing means scrubbing your hands with soap and water for a minimum of at least 20 seconds (to make it easier, sing an entire Happy birthday song), then rinsing. This is especially important after bathroom use, prior to eating, after coughing, sneezing or each time you blow your nose to prevent infection and possible illnesses
DermaScience Hand Sanitizer Soothing Gel
The spread of coronavirus causes chronic respiratory disease. But what if soap and water aren't available? What should we do? Doctors suggest using a hand sanitizer.
|Hand sanitizer is a good alternative to hand washing if water & soap aren't available.|
I happen to have very dry hands, and it had always been my dilemma each time I use a hand sanitizer. Sanitizers usually make my hands even more drier so I abhor using them. This had been my issue until I discovered a new product called Derma Science Hand Sanitizing Gel. This is lightweight, non-sticky, moisturizing hand sanitizing formulated with sakura extract and has antibacterial and antimicrobial properties to kill the most common causing germs.
|Convenient travel-sized Derma Science Hand Sanitizer is a must on my bag|
Whether you need to clean-up your hands or you just want to make your hands smell lovely, this alcohol-based Derma Science soothing hand sanitizing gel is specially formulated to prevent the spread of germs.
Those with very small children, they would be needing adult supervision each time they use a hand sanitizer.
- When using hand sanitizer on yourself or others, apply a dime-sized amount to dry hands. Rub hands together until completely dry.
- Keep hand sanitizers out of reach of pets and children. Young children, especially toddlers, may be attracted by the pleasant smell and the brightly colored bottles.
- Young children should only use hand sanitizer with adult supervision.
- Make sure children do not put any hand sanitizer into their mouth. Ingesting even a small amount of hand sanitizer can cause alcohol poisoning in children.
- If you suspect your child has ingested hand sanitizer, call your physician or the nearest hospital or an ambulance immediately. Do not wait for symptoms to develop.
- Watch to ensure children do not rub their eyes when their hands are wet with sanitizer.
- You don’t need to be concerned if your children eat with their hands or lick their hands after using hand sanitizer, as long as hands are dry.
Now, you might ask, what makes Derma Science hand sanitizing gel different from the other brands available in the market today? Allow me to explain why I love using this brand:
👍 It is Paraben-free (meaning it has no harmful chemicals that can cause certain cancers)
👍 No coloring agent
👍Moisturizes the skin (thanks to its sakura extract)
👍 Keeps hand fresh, clean, and sanitized
👍Available in an easy-to-carry & convenient travel-sized bottle
👍It is available in both Shopee and Lazada. So you can always order in the comfort of your own home and have that option to go cashless payment.
Interested? You may follow them on their Facebook page
Disclaimer: I am not compensated for this blog post. Opinions expressed are 100% my own.
Post a Comment